To make changes to data lists, rules and other components within SalesIn, use the Administration area in the SalesIn web portal.
Accounts and Billing
- User Accounts – Add/Edit/Remove user accounts from SalesIn
- Billing Contact Details – Use this area to update the billing details for invoices we send to you.
- Your Invoices – Review past invoices that we have sent to you.
- Company Details – Use this area to define the company details that appear on invoices you send to your customers
- Custom Fields – Define additional fields for Customers, Items, Sales and Sale Items.
- Import Data – Import data into SalesIn from Excel spreadsheets.
- Integration settings – Depending on your subscription, you can jump into your cloud accounting system settings here.
User Groups and Permissions
- User Groups – Create groups for your SalesIn users here.
- User Permissions – Control the access levels for your users.
- User Locations – See where your users are using Google Maps.
- User Messaging – Send a basic text message to your users.
Customers and CRM
- Customer Allocation – Allocate specific customers to specific users
- Customer Sharing – Control whether users can see all customers, or customers allocated to other users.
- Activity List – Activities are used for Activity Notes. Manage them here.
- Activity Notes – Create and manage Activity Notes here.
- Survey Design – Create and manage surveys, made up of questions and answer types.
- Survey Results – Carry out surveys and view surveys created by others.
- Item Categories – Add/Edit/Remove item categories.
- Item Locations – Add/Edit/Remove item locations.
- Tax Codes – Add/Edit/Remove tax codes and their percentages.
- Sale Types – Manage your sale types and their behaviour
- Sales Sharing – Control whether users can see all sales, or sales allocated to other users.
- Sales Status – Manage the various sale statuses and their behaviours here
- Sale Templates – Set up templates of items and quantities to be used for quick ordering and invoicing.
- Discounts & Price Lists – Define rules to lead to specific pricing and discounts
- Payment Methods – Add/Edit/Remove payment methods, used when creating a payment transaction
- Payment Terms – Add/Edit/Remove payment terms, used with sales to determine the due date.