To make changes to the way the SalesIn Integration works with MYOB, login to the SalesIn web portal and navigate to Administration, then MYOB Integration.
This page contains the settings used to control the SalesIn integration with MYOB.
- Get Sales With Status – The integration looks at sales in SalesIn that are of a particular Status. This setting defaults to Open, but you can change it to suit your business’ workflow.
- Set Sales To Status – The integration also sets sales to a certain Status once that are imported. This setting defaults to Closed, but you can change it to suit your business’ workflow. It is important to note that once sales are imported into MYOB, they cannot be re-imported and any edits made in SalesIn do not come through either.
- Set Sales To Status After Paid – One the integration detects that a sale is fully paid, it can set it to be a particular status in SalesIn. This is useful if you only want to close off sales once they are fully paid.
- Notification Email – Enter an email address here and you will notified of any errors the integration encounters while moving data between MYOB and SalesIn .
- Link On Hold – Specifies how the integration should treat customers that are on Credit Hold in MYOB, whether they should be on Credit Hold in SalesIn or Credit Freeze, or not linked at all.
- Stock Levels – Use MYOB Stock Levels means SalesIn items will always have their stock level overwritten by the current stock level in MYOB. If you want to control stock levels in SalesIn and ignore MYOB stock levels completely, choose Let SalesIn Manage My Stock Levels.
- Customer Allocation – Specifies whether the integration should attempt to allocate your customer list to users, based on the Sales Person’s name in the card file. SalesIn users and MYOB sales people must match on First Name / Last Name exactly for this to work properly.
- Invoice Number – Specifies whether you want the SalesIn Sale ID to be the invoice number in MYOB, or whether you want MYOB to automatically assign its next available invoice number to new sales.
- Invoice Date – Specifies the value you want to appear in the Invoice Date field in MYOB.
- Upload customer groups and discounts – If you are using Price Levels in MYOB and want these to be uploaded to SalesIn, turn this option on. Otherwise if you just want to use SalesIn to manage pricing and discounts and/or you don’t use MYOB for this, leave this off.
- Authorise with MYOB – Use this button to authorise the link between SalesIn and MYOB.
- Stop / Start Integration – When the integration has stopped (likely due to a data related problem that needs attention), you will receive an email and the integration will need to be started again once the problem has been resolved.