If you are using multiple Item Locations and tracking stock levels, you will want to be able to move stock between locations and track this type of transaction.
Note – you must be subscribed to the Professional or Complete edition of SalesIn for this feature.
To start a new Stock Transfer, tap on Items from the Main Menu, and then choose Do a Stock Transfer.
- First, set the location you want to transfer stock to, by tapping in Transfer To
- Now tap Add Items to Stock Transfer
- In the Items Browser, find the item you want to transfer stock from by using the usual searching and filtering options. Make sure you are working out of the correct Item Location.
- Tap on the item to choose the quantity to transfer
- Tap Done
- Once you have chosen your items and quantities, tap on the < Back button, up the top-left.
- Your list of items and transfer quantities is there to be confirmed.
- Tap Done to save them and return on the Main Menu
You can also pause a stock transfer and come back to it later by tapping on the Cancel button when viewing the list of items that are included in the stock transfer and tapping Resume Later.