You can use SalesIn to perform a physical stocktake of your inventory at any point, by entering in stock on hand counts, per item, per location using your iPad or iPhone.
Note – you must be subscribed to the Professional or Complete edition of SalesIn for this feature.
To start a new Stocktake, tap on Items from the Main Menu, and then choose Do a Stocktake.
- Your stocktake is empty, so tap Add Items to Stocktake
- In the Items Browser, find the item you want to set the stock on hand value for by using the usual searching and filtering options. Make sure you are working out of the correct Item Location.
- Tap on the item to set its quantity on hand
- Tap Done
- The quantity on hand is now set. Once you have set the quantities you want, tap on the < Back button, up the top-left.
- Your list of items and quantities is there to be confirmed.
- Tap Done to save them and return on the Main Menu
You can also pause a stocktake and come back to it later by tapping on the Cancel button when viewing the list of items that are included in the stocktake and tapping Resume Later.