To make changes to the way the SalesIn Integration works with Xero, login to the SalesIn web portal and navigate to Administration, then Xero Integration.
This page contains the settings used to control the SalesIn integration with Xero.
- Get Sales With Status – The integration looks at sales in SalesIn that are of a particular Status. This setting defaults to Open, but you can change it to suit your business’ workflow.
- Set Sales To Status – The integration also sets sales to a certain Status once that are imported. This setting defaults to Closed, but you can change it to suit your business’ workflow. It is important to note that once sales are imported into Xero, they cannot be re-imported and any edits made in SalesIn do not come through either.
- Set Sales To Status After Paid – One the integration detects that a sale is fully paid, it can set it to be a particular status in SalesIn. This is useful if you only want to close off sales once they are fully paid.
- Notification Email – Enter an email address here and you will notified of any errors the integration encounters while moving data between Xero and SalesIn.
- Payment Account Name – Any payments you take against an invoice in SalesIn will be allocated to this account in Xero.
- Use SalesIn/Xero Invoice Number – Specifies whether you want the SalesIn Sale ID to be the invoice number in Xero, or whether you want Xero to automatically assign its next available invoice number to new sales.
- Use Sale ID/Purchase Order Number as Reference – Specifies the value you want to appear in the Reference field against the Invoice in Xero.
- Use Created/Delivery Date as Invoice Date – Specifies the value you want to appear in the Invoice Date field in Xero.
- Authorise with Xero – Use this button to authorise the link between SalesIn and Xero.
- Stop / Start Integration – When the integration has stopped (likely due to a data related problem that needs attention), you will receive an email and the integration will need to be started again once the problem has been resolved.